Best Practices for Working Your Lead the Market List
Use these 5 tips to maximize your leads list.
1. Divide and Conquer Assign leads to your sales team. If you don’t have a sales team, or salesperson on site,contact us to find out how we can help.
2. Start with Low Hanging Fruit Start prospecting HOT leads. Pay close attention to hot leads listed on the Comp Set Review tab. These may help you make the quickest impact. Contact leads via phone first to identify needs and determine interest in your property. Then, follow up with email.
3. Track Your Activity Import the data from your Lead the Market List into your Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) for follow-up and tracking purposes or use the spreadsheet as is. Set traces for yourself to follow up on prospects.
4. Be Patient and Persistent It can take time to nurture prospects into customers. Be prepared to have multiple conversations over time and continue to connect with prospects that may not have immediate needs.
5. Set Aside Time and Stick to It Create a recurring block of time each week dedicated to prospecting your Lead the Market List. On average, five hours a week of prospecting is equivalent to 20 qualified leads. Keep in mind, contacts listed may not be the decision makers for travel; however, they are most likely to know about relevant travel needs. You may uncover additional contacts with your prospecting efforts.