We might be the best-kept secret in the hospitality industry. At Jacaruso, we believe in and live “JE Life”. We work hard, and we play hard. We support each other and we vacation together. We are committed to delivering sales results to the owners, managers, and brands that trust us. Teamwork is not a word that we throw around, we are what teamwork aspires to be. Do you have what it takes to embrace the hustle? Visit our team on Instagram and discover what it means to live “JE Life”. https://www.instagram.com/jacarusoinc/
Wondering what we do?
We are continuing to grow and looking for hotel sales leaders to support and direct the sales efforts of hotels across the United States, Canada, and Latin America. These full-time, mid-level positions offer additional incentive programs and require little to no travel. Each Regional Director of Sales will be in control of the sales efforts of approximately 8-10 hotels simultaneously from a home office. Prospect, book and respond to inbound leads with a focus on corporate and group opportunities. Candidates MUST HAVE a minimum of 3+ years of on-property sales experience with a major hotel chain, such as Marriott, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham, or IHG.
This is an employee position. Average compensation is $65K-$85K, in addition to benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – we pay 100% employee coverage!
- Incentive program
- Home-office tax breaks
- Take What You Need Vacation Time
- Money saved on daily coffee, lunch out, dry-cleaning, gas, vehicle wear-and-tear, etc.
- More time with family and pets (Who are, of course, family. I mean, who are we kidding?)
We believe that when we find people who not only tolerate our quirks but celebrate them with cries of “me too!”, we should cherish them. Having a wicked sense of humor and the ability to welcome conversations about meaningless trivia after working long hours means you will fit in with us just fine. Our culture is built on an ability to be our true selves and bring it, every day!
You have an infectious laugh and an amazing personality. You believe that winning silver means that you lost gold. People love working with you and you make your team stronger. Your motor runs high and you love solving problems. You depend on your team for help and support and do the same in return. If this is you…you should already be applying!
- Candidates MUST HAVE a minimum of 3+ years on-property sales experience with a major hotel chain, such as Marriott, Hilton, Choice, Wyndham or IHG.
- College degree and hospitality certifications preferred
- Multi-brand experience preferred
- Long hours sometimes required
- Light work – exerting up to 20 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or 10 lbs. of force frequently or constantly to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects
- Excessive screen time and phone communication, including video conferencing
- Must maintain composure and objectivity under pressure
- Must be effective in handling problems in the workplace, including anticipating, preventing, identifying, and solving problems as necessary