We are continuing to grow and looking for hotel sales leaders to support and direct the sales efforts of hotels across the United States, Canada and Latin America. Positions may be based anywhere in the United States and require little to no travel. Each Regional Director of Sales will be in control of the sales efforts of approximately 7-10 hotels simultaneously from a home office. Prospect, book and respond to inbound leads with a focus on corporate and group opportunities.
This is an employee position. Average compensation is $65K-$80K, in addition to benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, & Vision – we pay 100% employee coverage!
- Incentive program
- Home-office tax breaks
- Money saved on daily coffee, lunch out, dry-cleaning, gas, vehicle wear-and-tear, etc
- More time with family and pets (Who are, of course, family. I mean, who are we kidding?)
- Generate leads and prospect to identify demand generators
- QUICKLY respond to all leads that come from the property or electronically
- Manage the RFP process
- Manage guest communication for group bookings and negotiated accounts
- Maximize programs and promotions offered by your hotel’s brand
- Analyze historical data to infiltrate existing accounts
- Uncover opportunities for occupancy during low demand periods, increased rate during peak nights, and assistance with development of revenue management strategies when needed