We are an incredibly diverse but extremely tight knit team from all across the country who love what we do and love to laugh! For us, success and fun are two sides of the same coin. Our team spirit is contagious to both our clients and each other. If we sound like people you would like to join then keep reading!
People love working with you. You make your team stronger. Your clients, team members and employers marvel at your innovative spirit. Your motor runs high, you love solving problems and never quit. You depend on your team for help and support and love being a solution to their problems as well. You excel as a competitive self-starter who loves exceeding goals and targets. If this is you we want you to contact us. Now!
Overview of the position:
- This individual will be assisting in the creation of Lead Solicitation Lists, which are given to our RDOS team and their clients to help uncover new business
- Home-based (anywhere in the US), little to no travel.
- Make your own hours, as long as deadlines are met. No cold calling required.
- This is a contract position does not include benefits.
- Salary range: $40K-50K
Ideal candidates will have:
- 3+ years recent hotel sales experience at a manager level or above
- Extensive online prospecting experience
- Meticulously detailed multi-tasking skills
- Familiarity with Hoovers
- Hotel sales experience
- In depth knowledge of limited service hotel demand generators, target markets and client bases.
- Highly proficient in using online search engines, mapping tools and an intermediate to expert level proficiency in Excel
- Sort through pre-fabricated data and categorize leads in order of importance to the target market using criteria provided by Hoovers and internet research
- Uncover leads in the hotel market via internet search engine. No phone calls.
- Find relevant and effective contacts via internet search engines and social media sites
- Be able to manage timelines and adhere to strict deadlines