At JE, our goals are to do what we love, with people we love and help others – while we dominate the hotel sales space. Our sales organization is high energy, intensely passionate, and focused on action and total engagement. Our strength is helping mid-scale hotels increase their market share and revenue. We operate with a start-up mentality and we move quickly. We promote a kind, helpful and all-inclusive workplace. The environment is unique, fun and super interactive. We provide a tremendous amount of autonomy and empower our team to be innovative.
We are searching for the ideal marketing director to lead, coordinate and measure initiatives that will help this dynamic company continue to grow and thrive.
In this position, you will drive results-oriented marketing initiatives at Jacaruso Enterprises. You will create, implement and track campaigns and programs that produce marketing insights. The role entails complete planning, development and delivery of outward-bound content – i.e. sales collateral, thought leadership, corporate messaging and key themes. You will support the JE corporate sales department as primary internal stakeholders. Secondary stakeholders include recruiting, operations, and training teams.
Create and manage JE marketing assets and strategy
- Plan and publish JE marketing calendar
- MaintainJE Style Guide
- Participate and support stakeholder defined projects
- Produce, manage and maintain digital assets
- Define marketing metrics and collect measurements
Develop and adhere to JE marketing budget as approved by the President and CFO
- Define annual Marketing Department budget
- Define project-based budgets as requested
- Track, measure and report budget variances
- Track, measure and report ROI on campaigns
Assess and report JE Marketing capabilities and accomplishments
- Establish weekly Marketing meeting and agenda
- Report weekly accomplishments
- Discuss active projects’ results and/or progress
Build and present quarterly State of Marketing to Executive Team
- Review current and previous quarter accomplishments
- Review current and previous quarter challenges
- Review current and previous quarter budgets
- Propose next quarter budget for approval